Meeting the Needs and Wants of your stakeholders
What do your customers actually want? What do they think they need? And when they come to your website, watch your videos, look at your social media pages – can they find it? That’s what usability is about. Greenlight Interactive’s analysis and testing of your e-communications usability will help you really connect your target market to your products and services.
Various quantitative and qualitative techniques are applied to the usability process including, but not limited to, the practices below:
- Whiteboards & Flipcharts—offering interactive engagement with various target groups during sessions
- Surveys—online, email, phone and on-site surveys provide an opportunity to gather quantitative results
- Organized Facilitation
Organized Facilitation may include one or more of the following services:
- Focus Group Testing—user-centered feedback in group dynamics will provide discussion opportunities for each target group
- One-on-one sessions—one-on-one sessions will allow for more detailed feedback on tasks and assumptions. There is also opportunity to perform more detailed usability testing techniques.
- Video Interviews—capturing live feedback on the web site usability and marketing communication
- Usability Testing Techniques
a) Performance – Assessing time and steps for users to perform tasks online;
b) Accuracy – Assessing accuracy of tasks performed (e.g. how many mistakes did they make in trying to find X online);
c) Recall – Assessing memorability of the site and importance of various tasks;
d) Site Stickiness—Assessing the time spent on the web site or to perform various tasks;
e) Emotional response—Assessing the emotional response to a site (e.g. if the user is experiencing stress in performing a task then we need to understand why)
The exact road map for your usability process will be finalized in the discovery process.